Wednesday 25 May 2016

Halong Bay, Vietnam



Very interesting story about this card.I saw the request by a  Forum member visiting Vietnam for  meet up and guidance for places to be visited..And, the sender of this card responded by offering      help.Then I thought of  requesting for her help in getting one card from Vietnam as I have not come across any member wishing to swap UNESCO (WHS )card in the Forum.She agreed to send the above card and today the beautiful card with nice stamp arrived.Now I have requested for her address and choice of any card in my Album as it is my turn for a  pay back.All I know is her ID name and now waiting for a response.

Hạ Long Bay, in northeast Vietnam, is known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rain forests. Junk boat tours and sea kayak expeditions take visitors past islands named for their shapes, including Stone Dog and Teapot islands. The region draws scuba divers, rock climbers and hikers, the latter flavouring mountainous Cát Bà National Park.



No comments:

Post a Comment